In 1989, Dr. Geroski received his Orthodontic certification from the United States Dental Institute. Since then, he has improved the smile and self esteem of over 800 patients from ages 6 years old to 60 years old. Besides improving a person’s smile, orthodontics has many health benefits.
Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that corrects teeth and jaws that are positioned improperly. Crooked teeth and teeth that do not fit together correctly are harder to keep clean, are at risk of being lost early due to tooth decay and periodontal disease, and cause extra stress on the chewing muscles that can lead to headaches, TMJ syndrome and neck, shoulder and back pain. Teeth that are crooked or not in the right place can also detract from one’s appearance.
The benefits of orthodontic treatment include a healthier mouth, a more pleasing appearance, and teeth that are more likely to last a lifetime.
- Geroski Dentistry has been providing comprehensive Orthodontic treatment since 1989.
- Dr. Geroski received his Orthodontic training and certification through the United States Dental Institute.
- Patients may receive Orthodontic treatment from Dr. Geroski while still receiving routine dental care from their current dentist.
- Invisalign or Clear Correct are available.
- Our fees are AFFORDABLE and lower than area Orthodontic fees.
Most insurance is accepted and many families take advantage of our convenient payment plans. Care credit is also available for qualifying patients.